Heard the song Rockstar by Nickelback? Oh! Yes you might have. If not, listen to it. Else, never mind.
Anyways, heres a list of things that I wanna do before I turn 22. Then, I call it achievement. 😀
- Write GRE, go abroad for higher studies, work there for a year and come back to India.
- Want to experience life, staying alone. (You learn a lot of things when you stay alone)
- Create a music library (room) containing all my favorite collections equipped with some cool gadgets.
- Go Trekking, Scuba dive, Skydive and Bungee jump.
- Have another official meeting with a client. I was very nervous for the first time.
- Bring greater progress to Darkwater (Wondering what this is? No worries. You’ll know it soon 😉 ).
- Get aggregate of 75% above in my BCA course.
- Rain dance! 😀 (Though I don’t really know to dance, but I badly want to do 😉 )
- Visit Coorg, Ooty, Mangalore, Goa and Munnar WITH friends.
- PaitnBall again!
- Exchange the old Kinetic for a new Deo. (I simply adore Deo)
- Improve my English vocabulary. (I want to learn new and different words)
- Form a music band in college.
- Buy a laptop and a DSLR!
- Add even more crazier stuffs to this list.
- Plan and have a fresh new list after I’m 22 years young 😉
On a side note, its my great pleasure to introduce to you a new holiday destination- “Ammadi Holiday Home” located in Koppa, Chickmagalur district. Its owned by my friend, Chaitra and her husband Ashwin.
Ammadi is an ideal place for a memorable holiday. It has one of the biggest Chouki (Thotti mane) in the near by locality. A holiday at Ammadi home stay will definitely be a memorable one, which you will cherish for a very long time. Must plan for a trip there once